Samstag, 3. März 2012

Neues Collabkit "Light Colors"

Hallo ihr lieben, wow , Maurine und ich haben innerhalb einiger
Stunden dieses Collabkit für euch erstellt.
Hier könnt ihr meinen Part schon mal sehen.
Natürlich hoffe ich das es euch gefällt.
Download - Silvies Part "Light Colors"
 ************************
 Hi everybody, wow, Maurine and I put up a Collabkit within a few hours for you. 
Here you can see my part. Hope you like it. 
***********
Und hier kommt mein Part.
***********
And here is my part. Hope you enjoy it. 
hugs Maurine 

 
Download - Light Colors - Maurine
Viel Spass damit!!!!
 knuudel maurine

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! You two are so fast, and as usual these are amazingly beautiful. Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. U ladies are amazing and very prompt with your creations...thanx so much for this one and am looking forward to the next one. Great color combinations! Your gifts are amazing!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love these colors. Thanks so much!
    Hugs, Ellie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You and Sylvie have the most beautiful
    kits and I downloaded several.
    Thanks so much.
    Hope

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just found you site and I love it.
    I also downloaded a few of your freebies. Thanks so much, they are beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen